- Flapper inspired wedding dress January 21, 2017
- First custom dress of the year! January 19, 2017
- There aren’t many left now! January 14, 2017
- Gorgeous pink & black fabric. January 11, 2017
- Happy New Year! Oshun plans for 2007 & clothing discount news January 9, 2017
Welcome to Oshun
Deep in the heart of the Somerset countryside, on a sacred lay-line, where the echoes of festival drum-beats can be heard; a theatrical collection of steampunk, faerie, bohemian and gothic clothing is created ready to send out to all free spirited people across the land.
I try to be eco-concious in this clothing industry, so I hunt out quality luxury vintage or pre-loved fabrics and re-work them to make new garments. Although I may follow similar trains of thought, I don’t use patterns; developing each garment organically, so every outfit is completely unique , handmade and one of a kind. No-one else will own one like it.
Oshun is the Yoruban African Goddess of love, and delights in the creation of beauty and art. Self adornment and wearing beautiful clothes pleases her very much, so be like a Goddess and have fun shopping!