- Glastonbury Festival interruptions – delayed posting possible June 19, 2017
- Massive news: Oshun is changing name! Welcome to Threads of a Fairytale June 11, 2017
- Fairytale velvet cloaks perfect for weddings, handfasting or cosplay June 1, 2017
- Velvet cloaks – sneak preview April 9, 2017
- Pure silk circus fairy outfit reduced by £18! March 16, 2017
Welcome to Threads of a Fairytale
Deep in the heart of the Somerset countryside, on a sacred lay-line, where the echoes of festival drum-beats can be heard; a theatrical collection of steampunk, faerie, bohemian and gothic clothing is created ready to send out to all free spirited people across the land.
I try to be eco-concious in this clothing industry, so I hunt out quality luxury vintage or pre-loved fabrics and re-work them to make new garments. Although I may follow similar trains of thought, I don’t use patterns; developing each garment organically, so every outfit is completely unique , handmade and one of a kind. No-one else will own one like it.